The hardness of the motor shaft is an important design parameter of the product, related to the quality of the product.
Motor shaft hardness according to the different materials, using the appropriate process for processing. Divided into raw material hardness and heat treatment process plus hard processing.
If the structure of the product has special requirements, for example, the surface of the product needs to be punched, the hardness of the product can not be too high, and the hardness is suitable for the range of HRC25-32 or HV260-320. If the product is made of stainless steel SUS420 series, if the motor shaft above the spring groove structure, the hardness in the range of HV500-600 more appropriate, so we can achieve the perfect combination of wear resistance and toughness.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance of sweeping machine motor
- Characteristics and Advantages of L...
- Long axis pump motor works
- Commercial Soymilk motor maintenanc...
- Chemical pump motor features
- Mixer motor installation precautions
- Advantages of Commercial Soymilk
- Selection of chemical pump matching...
- Scrubber brush motor characteristics
- Selection method of juicer motor