The vibration motor must be securely mounted on the vibrating machine, and the foot or flange bolts should be secured against loosening. After the vibration motor starts running for 20 minutes, it should be stopped for inspection. Use a torque wrench to check the tightness of the foot or flange bolt. If there is a shortage, it must be tightened. The above procedure should be repeated after two hours of operation. Repeat the check of the strength of the foot or flange bolts every two to four hours in the next two days, and then check every four to six weeks.
Note: The strong torque of the vibration motor mounting bolts and the inspection procedure are very important for the protection of the motor. Damage to the vibration motor is often caused by improper installation bolts.
Vibration motor storage
The vibration motor should be stored indoors, the indoor air should be dry, no bad gas, the temperature should be 5C above the dew point, the relative humidity should not exceed 50%, and the motor should be kept flat. When storing, the vibration motor should be properly maintained. Turn the rotor shaft of the motor several times a month, and periodically check the vibration motor for rust and moisture.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance of sweeping machine motor
- Characteristics and Advantages of L...
- Long axis pump motor works
- Commercial Soymilk motor maintenanc...
- Chemical pump motor features
- Mixer motor installation precautions
- Advantages of Commercial Soymilk
- Selection of chemical pump matching...
- Scrubber brush motor characteristics
- Selection method of juicer motor
- What are the needs of attention in ...