Juicer purchase method
1. Material: preferred food grade 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant easy to clean. Plastic and stainless steel can be sucked by the iron iron, fruit juice is easy to be oxidized, it is easy to be fruit juice corrosion, rust and produce bacteria.
2. Power: preferred high-power juicer, recommended the use of 800W and above power, the greater the power, the faster the speed, the higher the juice rate, and greater than 26,000 rev / min speed of the juicer, to break the fruit cell membrane, More nutrition, taste better.
3. knife net design: knife net is easy to wear parts, the current home appliance industry has introduced a titanium coated with a knife net, greatly improve the hardness and service life of the knife net. The diameter of the knife net is also an important indicator, the diameter of the knife network can continue to maintain the juice rate, the diameter of the knife net easy to be blocked juice, can not be lasting juice.
Juicy machine purchase Note:
1, the vertical frame in the host, put down, assembled in place.
2, the bottom of the juicy machine at the bottom of the motor wheel press down, his hands to be uniform, to confirm the pressure in place, a few times to see whether the rotation in the rack.
3, into the top cover, and buckle the security buckle. (Buckle the buckle, please buckle the upper part of the buckle, and then down the pressure, you can buckle in place. Demolition just the opposite, please open the bottom of the buckle, you can open the security buckle).
4, try to machine, to see whether the work is normal, such as noise or vibration is too large, can be reloaded, the juice will be another position into a good effect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance of sweeping machine motor
- Characteristics and Advantages of L...
- Long axis pump motor works
- Commercial Soymilk motor maintenanc...
- Chemical pump motor features
- Mixer motor installation precautions
- Advantages of Commercial Soymilk
- Selection of chemical pump matching...
- Scrubber brush motor characteristics
- What are the construction requireme...
- Motor shaft hardness more appropriate?