On the motor shaft, the specific aspect that will be mentioned below is to process the motor shaft, because it is one of the website products and keywords, so it is necessary to be able to fully understand and understand. Therefore, the specific study of motor shaft processing will be carried out immediately, so as to achieve this learning goal as soon as possible.
1. Motor shaft, can it be processed? And, for different types of motor shafts, is there a difference in the specific processing technology?
The motor shaft, which can be machined, is referred to as motor shaft machining. So, for question one, the answer is yes. However, in the process of processing, it is prone to problems such as cutting, so it is necessary to pay attention to and avoid.
The different types of motor shafts, the determination of the machining process, in general, is determined according to the size of the motor rotor shaft hole, as well as the optical axis, or the web axis. However, on the whole, the two are similar, and there is no big difference.
2. In the machining of the motor shaft, what is the main treatment for the shaft surface? Is there a difference in machining between the spindle motor and the feed axis motor?
In the machining of the motor shaft, the main surface of the shaft is subjected to quenching and tempering treatment, and if it is other, it can be selected according to the need. For the spindle motor and the feed motor, there must be a difference in their machining, because these are two different motor shafts, so they should be treated separately to complete the specific operation of the motor shaft machining.
3. On the motor shaft, can it be machined and machined?
The specific operation of the motor shaft machining, if the motor shaft is to be threaded, then it is generally in some special occasions, because this operation is not common. Moreover, on the motor shaft, it is driven by a key and does not require a thread. Therefore, this conclusion will be reached.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance of sweeping machine motor
- Characteristics and Advantages of L...
- Long axis pump motor works
- Commercial Soymilk motor maintenanc...
- Chemical pump motor features
- Mixer motor installation precautions
- Advantages of Commercial Soymilk
- Selection of chemical pump matching...
- Scrubber brush motor characteristics
- Selection method of juicer motor
- Common types of motor shafts