1. Is the different motor shafts the same in the machining process?
There are different types of motor shafts, but in the specific aspect of motor shaft machining, there is not much difference. In general, it is the same. Therefore, the more relaxed answer to this question is the same. However, if it is strictly speaking, its answer is that these two are different and there are certain differences.
2. How to punch holes in the motor shaft?
The motor shaft is drilled, which is also in the category of motor shaft machining. If you want to punch holes in the motor shaft, then there are several ways to do it. One is to perform vertical drilling. It should be noted that the shaft should be clamped and the drill process should be consistent with the motor axis. Second, if the hole is not large, the hole can be drilled by electric drill. However, regardless of the type, it should be noted that the holes cannot be skewed.
3. In the motor shaft machining, what kind of performance needs to be improved while improving the surface finish of the motor shaft?
In the machining of the motor shaft, while improving the surface finish of the motor shaft, it is also necessary to improve the hardness of the motor shaft, as well as its wear resistance and corrosion resistance, so that the motor shaft can be processed to have good surface properties and performance. Thereby, to get a good use effect.
4. At the output end of the motor shaft, if there is a keyway, how should I bring a sprocket?
This is the machining of the motor shaft, so it must be known and understood. If there is a keyway at the output end of the motor shaft and you want to have a sprocket on it, if the requirement is not high, you can drill a chrome threaded hole and then lock a bolt.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance of sweeping machine motor
- Characteristics and Advantages of L...
- Long axis pump motor works
- Commercial Soymilk motor maintenanc...
- Chemical pump motor features
- Mixer motor installation precautions
- Advantages of Commercial Soymilk
- Selection of chemical pump matching...
- Scrubber brush motor characteristics
- Selection method of juicer motor