The reason why the output shaft of a motor does not use a spline shafts?
Due to the different structural forms and manufacturing processes, spline coupling has the following characteristics in terms of strength, process, and use as compared to flat-bond coupling: Because more teeth and grooves are directly and evenly made on the shaft and hub bores, Therefore, splined joints receive more evenly;
Due to the shallow groove, the stress concentration at the tooth root is less, and the strength of the shaft and hub is less attenuated;
The number of teeth is larger, the total contact area is larger, so it can withstand larger loads;
The centering of parts and shafts on the shaft is good, which is important for high speed and precision machines;
Good guidance, this is very important for dynamic linkage;
Grinding method can be used to improve the processing accuracy and connection quality;
The manufacturing process is relatively complex, sometimes requiring special equipment and high cost.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance of sweeping machine motor
- Characteristics and Advantages of L...
- Long axis pump motor works
- Commercial Soymilk motor maintenanc...
- Chemical pump motor features
- Mixer motor installation precautions
- Advantages of Commercial Soymilk
- Selection of chemical pump matching...
- Scrubber brush motor characteristics
- Selection method of juicer motor