Motor shaft machining, which is very worthwhile for us to learn, is one of the website products and keywords. And, through it, you can familiarize yourself with websites and manufacturers, and at the same time, you can add some expertise.
1. In the motor shaft machining, if the motor journal is 10, can it be used to cooperate with the coupling?
If this is the case, it is not possible because the value is too small to be able to do so. Moreover, the coupling aperture is generally up to 10.02, so that it can be structurally matched with the motor journal, so that it can be carried out smoothly.
2. In the machining of the motor shaft, what equipment can be used for the chamfering of the front end of the shaft? And, on the motor shaft end, can the internal thread hole be machined?
In the machining of the motor shaft, the chamfering of the front end of the shaft can be processed by a lathe or a chamfering machine, and the same processing effect is achieved, and the same processing purpose is achieved. The machining of the internal threaded hole of the motor shaft end is possible regardless of the type of motor shaft.
3. Motor shaft processing, its processing level, mainly to see what? And, what is the power of the spindle motor in the machining center?
The main reason for the machining level of the motor shaft machining is to look at the importance of the component and its fitting degree. It is determined by these two. However, in general, it is required to reach the 5-7 level, so that is the case. As for the machining center spindle motor power, it reflects the cutting speed of the machining center and its ability to cut torque. Furthermore, it can be used to judge the processing capability of the machining center.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance of sweeping machine motor
- Characteristics and Advantages of L...
- Long axis pump motor works
- Commercial Soymilk motor maintenanc...
- Chemical pump motor features
- Mixer motor installation precautions
- Advantages of Commercial Soymilk
- Selection of chemical pump matching...
- Scrubber brush motor characteristics
- Selection method of juicer motor
- Which process flow must have and CN...