The motor shaft is standard, the motor output shaft has a keyway, and the motor shaft is connected to the wheel via a key.
What is it this key connection?
The key connection is through the key to achieve the circumferential fixation between the shaft and the parts on the shaft to transmit motion and torque. Among them, some types can also achieve axial fixation and transmission of axial force, and some types can achieve axial dynamic connection.
Electric machinery, an indispensable important equipment in modern industry, refers to an electromagnetic device that converts or transmits electric energy according to the law of electromagnetic induction.
Its main function is to generate drive torque as a power source for electrical appliances or various types of machinery. Its main function is to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. As the core equipment for electrical energy production, transmission, use and changes in electrical energy characteristics, electrical motors also occupy an increasingly important position in all industries and sectors in the modern society.
The traditional way of repairing motor shafts is generally to use welding machine processing, spraying brush plating and other processes, but each has its own technical short board, for example, the thermal stress generated during the repair welding process will greatly affect the quality of the shaft itself. The negative effect of the spray brush plating process is to require repair thickness, and if the wear is severe, the problem of falling off of the coating is likely to occur.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance of sweeping machine motor
- Characteristics and Advantages of L...
- Long axis pump motor works
- Commercial Soymilk motor maintenanc...
- Chemical pump motor features
- Mixer motor installation precautions
- Advantages of Commercial Soymilk
- Selection of chemical pump matching...
- Scrubber brush motor characteristics
- Selection method of juicer motor
- The reason why the output shaft of ...
- Which material do you use for motor...
- What is the role of the motor shaft?