1. In the shaft machining, what are the process flow, is it necessary?
Shaft machining, which has a corresponding process flow, and some of which are necessary and cannot be omitted, such as analysis of the part pattern and determination of the blank, and determination of the processing method of the main surface and the positioning of the reference. It is also necessary to arrange the heat treatment process, as well as determine the processing size and cutting amount, and formulate the process. If these cannot be done, then the shaft machining cannot be performed.
2. What are the three axes, four axes and five axes in the axis machining? Is there a difference?
The three axes in the shaft machining generally refer to three linear motions in different directions, such as up and down, front and rear, and left and right. Generally speaking, the upper and lower shafts are used as the main shaft, and the cutter can be loaded and rotated at a high speed. The four-axis is to add a rotating axis on the basis of three axes, generally on a horizontal plane, and can rotate 360 degrees. The five-axis is a rotating shaft on a four-axis basis that can be rotated 360 degrees on the upright surface.
In the case of 3-axis machining, if CNC machining is used, what are the benefits?
In the shaft machining, if CNC machining is used, it can bring some benefits, which is to reduce the benchmark conversion and improve the machining accuracy. At the same time, it can reduce the number of fixtures and the floor space. In addition, it can effectively shorten the production. Cycle and simplify the production management process.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance of sweeping machine motor
- Characteristics and Advantages of L...
- Long axis pump motor works
- Commercial Soymilk motor maintenanc...
- Chemical pump motor features
- Mixer motor installation precautions
- Advantages of Commercial Soymilk
- Selection of chemical pump matching...
- Scrubber brush motor characteristics
- Selection method of juicer motor