Stepped Motor are precision devices with high machining accuracy. For example, the unilateral air gap of the reluctance type stepping motor is only 0.03 to O 08mm, and the magnetic performance of the permanent magnet stepping motor is also very high. Once demagnetized, it must be re-magnetized. The common faults of stepper motors are the following three:
1, Stepped Motor temperature rise is too high
The following situations will cause the stepper motor to rise too high:
(1) The ambient temperature is too high, the heat dissipation conditions are poor, and the installation contact area does not conform to the standard;
(2) The working mode does not meet the technical requirements. For example, if the three-phase six-shot motor is changed to double-three-shot work, the temperature rise should be higher;
(3) The drive circuit is faulty. The motor is operated under a single high voltage for a long time or in a high frequency state for a long time. The temperature rise of the motor is also increased.
(4) The high-voltage and low-voltage power supply drive circuit can not be too wide when the high-frequency power supply is working. The voltage should be adjusted according to technical standards, otherwise the temperature rise will be high;
2, Stepped Motor motor is not operating normally
Abnormal operation refers to the failure of the motor to start, resulting in out of step, overstep or even stall. The reason is:
(1) Too much dust from the environment is inhaled by the electric motor so that it can be blocked;
(2) The gap of the transmission gear is too large, and the keyway is loose and the out-of-step occurs;
(3) The voltage of the driving circuit is low;
(4) Work methods are not in accordance with the required standards. For example: four-phase eight-shot motor to four-phase four-shot operation, resulting in oscillation or out of step;
(5) Poor storage, rust on the stator and rotor surfaces;
(6) The motor bundle is well-assembled, and the rotors are struck between the rotor and the broom;
(7) The load is too heavy or the moment of inertia of the load is too large;
(8) The wiring is incorrect;
(9) The drive circuit parameters do not match with the motor and do not meet the rating requirements;
(10) The rotor core is too loose with the motor shaft. Under heavy load, the iron core is misaligned and causes stalling;
(11) There is no reset to reset, the circular distributor enters an infinite loop;
(12) Operate in the motor oscillation area.
3, stepper motor noise vibration is too large
The main reasons are the following:
(1) The gear clearance is too large;
(2) pure inertial load, frequent reversal;
(3) The axial clearance is too large;
(4) work in the resonant frequency range;
(5) The damper is not adjusted or fails.
Permanent magnet or induction sub-stepping motor will also appear the above-mentioned various faults due to magnetism demagnetization. In the event of a motor failure, contact the manufacturer first and replace the motor or main components instead of disassembling them easily. The electric motor manufacturer produces according to the strict craft specification, guarantees that the stator and rotor have higher concentricity and smaller stator air gap. Some motors use epoxy resin, which should not be disassembled after assembly. Repairs are also difficult. Sometimes the rotor rusts, the shaft wears or breaks, and only the rotor needs to be changed. If the damper is not adjusted properly, the user can handle it and adjust the damper again.
Previous: No Information
- Sweep Motor Role
- Older Scooter Motor Is The Key To E...
- The Characteristics Of Vertical Lon...
- Classification Of Old Scooter Motor
- Maintenance Instructions For Sweepi...
- Analyze The Factors That Affect The...
- Performance Characteristics Of Brus...
- The Benefits Of Chemical Pump With ...
- The Maintenance Of The Sweeping Motor
- LC Vertical Long Axis Pump Motor En...